The Worst Seat on Air Asia Flight

Picture taken by me

Throughout my traveling journey, I never really pick my seat number on the plane. I always treat that as a surprise. So wherever I sit and whoever beside me, is a gift. Of course, it’s either a good gift or a disappointing gift.

But then last week, upon my return from Malaysia –to Indonesia of course- I got the seat at the very back of the airplane. It even stuck to the lavatory. O. ma. God. The first thing that I was worried about was about the fact that I’d hear the sound of flush throughout the flight. I don’t know about you, but it was pretty disgusting for me. Also, what if there was another sound accompanying that flush, like… you know… the sound of that “private business”.

Anyway, that wasn’t the only thing that bothered me. The fact that my seat was too close from the kitchen, also made me uncomfortable. I could already imagine that it’d be noisy and hectic.

Picture taken by me

The last thing that I worried was because it was legit the very backseat, I couldn’t even set it back. Oh no. It meant, I had to sit straight for literally 2 hours of flight. Not to mention, the seat in front of me could be set back. So, imagine if the seat in front of me was set back, but I couldn’t set back mine… it would be terribly packed and felt stifled.

Although this wasn’t anyone’s fault and it was just my bad luck for getting them, still I’d love to change the seat. Only if possible though, since I didn’t pay for any requested seat. Politely, I called the flight attendant and asked him to change my seat. Wherever is fine as long as it’s not at the backseat.

Thankfully the flight attendant was nice and super helpful. Right before the plane took off, -and everybody has sit neatly- he took me to the empty seat. Yeay! Yeay! My move to the new seat was definitely a scene for the people near the seat. Lol. I’m sorry guys.

Picture taken by me

Not only that, the seat was right next to the window. Since it was late evening, I could enjoy the sunset view. I even took videos and photos from there. But the plane was too shaky and the video turned out very bad. Hahaha.

Also though, there was this Indian couple who was also supposed to sit at the backseat. However, seeing me move to the new seat, they also requested new seat and moved there.

But, of course, my bad luck didn’t just stop there. The person behind my new seat kept pushing my seat. He didn’t do it all the time throughout the flight of course, but he did do it a lot of time. Or maybe…. too many times. Even when he was about to stand up, he grabbed the top of my seat, as well as my hair. Ouch! That hurts. I reflectively screamed and when he realized it, he apologized. Of course I gave him a smile and a nod, indicating that it’s okay and no problem.

Picture taken by me

Other than that, the tourist at the row behind my seat row was talking very loudly. Maybe you could guess what language they are saying, since wherever I traveled, this language were talked very loudly. That’s just in their bloods, apparently. But I don’t want to say the ethnic though, otherwise I’d be called racist. Throughout the flight, here and there, they’re talking so loud lol. Thank God I was sound asleep for quite some time, so I didn’t have to hear their noise.

Other than that, I had a good flight, as expected from Air Asia. Despite not buying the requested seat, I was allowed to change my seat to the empty one. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Fakta Seru Venesia yang Sering Banjir

Ruangan Paling Sepi di Dunia yang Bikin Pingsan

Review Buruk OYO Hotel Apartemen Enviro Cikarang