Scary Experience in Awana Skyway Genting Highland, Malaysia Review

Last week I went to Malaysia. It wasn’t my first time there since few years back I’ve been there several times for holiday. But last week’s trip was a bit different. It was such a sudden trip. And more importantly… I was only there for 2 days. What?!

 Loving all the view from up above the sky (My own photo)

I went to Genting Highlands. It was located at the top of the mountain and the only way to get there, I believe was by cable car. When I was browsing the internet, I read somewhere that it was one of the highest cable car in the world. Yo! I was so excited.

Before getting on the cable car, I went to the station by bus from KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) 2. The price was pretty reasonable. It was 35 MYR per person. The bus arrived at 11.30 AM at the exit number 2, B5. The punctuality of the bus was nice. Not to mention that the seat was very comfortable that I was sound asleep throughout the trip.

Anyway, let’s fast forward to the arrival time which I believe was around 2 PM. The bus station was packed with lots of tourists. I spotted some tour groups from China, India, and Korea.

Before heading to the cable car at the highest floor, I purchased ticket to KLIA 2 for the next day. Because like I stated before, I was only there for 2 days. That day and the next day. Again, the price was 35 MYR per person.

Then I headed to the highest floor and purchased Awana Skyway ticket. While staying in line, I saw an old man screamed while constantly hitting the counter desk. Yo, that was so weird. Maybe he felt cool while doing so. It was such a huge scene and people were looking at him… either curiously or oddly. Anyway, Awana Skyway’s price was nicely affordable. Only 8 MYR per person

After that, I got to stay in another line. Dang! I wondered why so many tourists came that time though, since it wasn’t holiday season at all. After about 30 minutes queuing, I was finally able to get on the Awana Skytrain.

 Lol at the people hustling to get on the cable car (My own photo)

Getting on the cable car was pretty tricky though because the cable car didn’t stop moving at all. The result was, I got to keep my balance while pulling my luggage into the cable car. Fortunately, all was good and I didn’t fall. Thank God.

The interior of the cable car was nice. It was very spacious and I believed can carry up to 10 slim people. Huge transparent windows were applied surrounding the cable car to make the passengers easily enjoy the view. I read somewhere that there was a cable car that has transparent floor. I wish I got that kind of cable car, but I didn’t. It would be fun and thrilling at the same time if I could get on the cable car with transparent floor.

I was in the cable car with the other 3 tourists which I believed was from China, judging from their language. From the cable car, I got to see the amazingness of Malaysia landscape. The scenery was green and perfect for instagram. Hehe.

I should've went to Chin Swee Cave Temple (My own photo)

I definitely took too many photos in there. Especially when I passed by the view of Chin Swee Cave Temple.

However, the higher it went, the more intense it got. Since it was pretty cloudy, that cable car reached to the point where it was completely surrounded by fog. Because of that, I couldn’t see anything surrounding it. What an intense moment. It somehow reminded me of heaven. Hahahaha. It legit felt like I was going to heaven.




 Lol, hello heaven is that you? (All are my own photos)

Not only that, it became really awkward in the cable car because…. There’s really nothing to see. Haha! I could even sense that 3 Chinese tourists were also talking about the fog.

After some times being in that temporary heaven, I finally arrived at the last station. When I got off, I immediately saw First World Plaza. Cannot wait to explore what other experience I’d get!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Fakta Seru Venesia yang Sering Banjir

Ruangan Paling Sepi di Dunia yang Bikin Pingsan

Review Buruk OYO Hotel Apartemen Enviro Cikarang